Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, May 22, 2022

Past Movie Scratches: Thou-- Caddyshack-- Fury-- Shawshank-- Robin-- Abiding--

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I watched on TV in 2021

7.  OH BROTHER! WHERE ART THOU--  1-17--  "Boys, we're in a tight spot."  Anything you want will take two weeks.   "He's bonafide."

8.  CADDYSHACK--  1-17--  "I was lying."  Bill talks to gophers.  Bill tries to blow up the gophers.  Chevy is just way too cool.

9.  FURY--  1-17--  War is hell and this movie proves it.  Tough Sarge takes Norman under his wing.  "Best job I ever had."

10.  SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION--  1-18--  Trying to figure out Andy.  Why the Rita Hayworth poster.  Poor Brooks.  What an escape plan and what he had to crawl through.

11.  ROBIN HOOD--  1-19--  Take from the evil sheriff and church.  I don't know about those rapid-fire bow and arrows.  First part reminded me of fighting the terrorists today.

12.  LAW ABIDING CITIZEN--  1-19--  Can't fight fate.  The ultimate payback.  Know how to play the game.

--RoadDog

THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO SAY:  I't's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of karma to burn off.


No comments: