Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, May 6, 2022

Past Movie Scratches: Vacation-- Despicable-- Airplane-- Holidays-- Party-- Skyscraper

Past Movie Scratches--  Movies I saw on TV in 2020.

169.  CHRISTMAS VACATION-- 12-16--  "I can't even afford to be an elf."  Cousin Eddie and the swimming pool.  Pretty naked girl in the pool fantasy.  Aunt Bethany's blessing.  "What's that smell?"

170.  DESPICABLE ME--  12-18--  Watch out for El Macho's pet chicken.  Gru and Lucy get married.

171.  AIRPLANE--  12-19--  "And don't call me Shirley."  "Bad Day to quit drinking."  "I speak jive."  Don't eat the fish.

172.  HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS--  12-19--  And you thought you had a crazy family.

173.  OFFICE CHRISTMAS PARTY--  12-20--  "I'm looking right at you."  The office party to end all office parties.

174.  SKYSCRAPER--  12-21--  "There's one thing you've got to know."  "What?"  "I'm standing right behind you."  An awful waste of a building.

RoadDog


No comments: