Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Like, Boo to You!!!! Halloween Music-- Part 1

When I used to deejay, I added two cassette tapes to my traveling collection every October and really played a lot off these as we approached the 31st. Always enjoyed the Halloween parties of which i did both junior high and adult at various bars in the area. I was glad that I usually was able to duck costume judging.

One was Hallmark Presents with Sounds of Halloween on Side 1. All sorts of creepy sounds, etc.

Side 2: Ghostbusters, Monster Mash, Thriller, Purple People Eater and Bach-Toccata Fugues in D-Minor. These were not done by the original artists, but close enough. The younger folks especially couldn't tell the difference.

The other was my own compilation called simply: Halloween. I'll get into that the next post.

No Iron Man Here. --RoadDog

No comments: