Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Big Time for the NCAA Tournament-- Part 2

Like I said, I like all four teams.

MICHIGAN STATE because I am a Big Ten (Eleven) fan and they are not OSU or Michigan.

BUTLER because they are a Little Guy school and have never been there.


WEST VIRGINIA because I always back them in both football and basketball.

DUKE because I have been a fan since 1980 and who can ever beat that Kentucky regional championship game. I am also an ACC fan. Actually, I back Duke unless they play UNC.


HOW ABOUT THAT BUTLER

An interesting article in the March 31st Chicago Tribune about Bobby Plump who became an Indiana legend in the 1954 state championship when he hit the shot that made tiny Milan High School to Number One. He then played his college ball at Butler.

He will be at his restaurant north of downtown Indianapolis Plump's Last Shot which should be party central.

Of course, Milan became even better known because of the 1986 movie "Hoosiers." Last spring, I went to the high school gymnasium in Knightstown, Indiana, used as a stand-in for Milan in the movie.

Thirty Minutes to Go!! --RoadDog

No comments: