Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Just Got Back

I took a bus trip today from Libertyville, Illinois, to the state capital in Springfield as part of a 15,000+ rally to encourage the General Assembly to pass House Bill 274 which would raise needed taxes for Illinois schools, almost all of which are facing such huge deficits that 26,000 teachers received pink slips. In accordance, the Illinois Education Association wore pink items.

It was a long day, with me having to get up at 4:30 after losing an additional hour's sleep due to a smoke detector battery. Great timing for that. However, I am happy to report that I still know how to set my alarm clock. You know us retarred folk don't usually have to worry about getting up real early. I usually wake up when I wake up and sometimes go right back to sleep.

Great Teacher's Ghost!! --RoadDog


1955 Comment: It seems like every new movie has swear words like "hell' or "damn" in them.

No "F-ing way!!"

No comments: