Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Drive's A to Z Update-- April 26th

It's now 7:20 CDST and AC/DC's "Jailbreak" is finishing. They just finished the letter "I" five songs ago. They started way back at 3 pm Thursday.

I'm back at home after being on the road this last weekend where we listened to the Drive www.wdrv.com whenever we were driving somewhere. In Chicago, we had to switch over to 97.1 FM, the main signal. Here in McHenry, we have to get 96.9 FM to pick it up.

Since I got to the old 'puter:

Jail Break-- AC/DC
Jackie Wilson Said-- Van Morrison
Jackie Brown-- John Mellancamp
Jackie Blue-- Ozark Mountain Daredevils
Jack and Diane-- John Cougar
Itchy Coo Park-- Small Faces
It's Too Late-- Carole King
It's the End of the World-- REM

Yesterday, it too over five hours to do just the letter "I" as in "I Don't Want to Listen Anymore," starting with "I Am a Rock" by Simon & Garfunkel at 3:13 pm, and ending with "I Won't Back Down" by Tom Petty. That is a total of 64 songs.

Coming Up, Getting Green, Hey and Highway. --RoadDog


1955 Comment: They're crazy if they think I'm going to pay 30 cents for a haircut.

No comments: