Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

JSS: Has It Been 4 Years?-- Finished-- Yardwork-- Robin Update

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. HAS IT REALLY BEEN 4 YEARS?-- Round Lake Schools are getting out for summer today. It was four years ago that the day also marked my last day of teaching. I find it impossible that it has now been four years of retirement. Where did the time go?


2. FINISHED-- We had several bottles of champagne at Donovan's yesterday celebrating my 59th on Monday, Ken's 59th yesterday and Marcia's today. That and chocolate cake compliments of Jerry. We had two number one NTN rankings as well.

The celebrations are over now and just in time, I need a break.


3. YARDWORK-- I have been working every day on the flower beds. It sure doesn't take them long to get overgrown. But I really enjoy it. very few things in life are finer than working with those plants, getting your hands dirty, listening to tunes, and enjoying the sun.


4. ROBIN UPDATE-- I have seen our baby robins several times in the last week. On my birthday, I saw a robin giving another robin a worm, very likely one of the babies.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


Thought for the Day: You know you're getting old when everything either dries up or leaks.

No comments: