Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

JSS: The Money Clip-- Can Birds Swear?-- Flashback 1971

JSS-- Just Some Stuff


1. THE MONEY CLIP-- As a joke, Liz bought me a really nice money clip for my birthday this past Monday. You can always tell how much fun I have when we're out partying by noting how many crinkles and messed up bills I have in my pockets the next day. The better the time, the more crumpled bills.

Unfortunately, it didn't work correctly. However, like I would really take the time to put those dollar bills in the clip anyway.


2. CAN BIRDS SWEAR?-- Yesterday, I was sitting out OD (On the Deck) and could have sworn I heard some of my little feathered friends swear-chirping at me for being too near the bird feeder and scaring them away. Hey guys, I'm the one who fills that thing up and IT IS MY DECK!!

Ungrateful little dinosaurs!


3. FLASHBACK 1971-- Listening to "Proud Mary" right now by Ike and Tina Turner on Wendy Rice's Saturday Morning Flashback on WXRT, 93.1 FM in Chicago and she's taking me back to my college days.

Some great songs from then "Mercedes Benz" by Janis Joplin, "Going Mobile" by the Who, "City of New Orleans" by the write and Chicagoan "Go Cubs Go" Steve Goodman, "What's Going On" by Marvin Gaye, "Madman Across the Water" by Elton John and Chicago" by CSN.

Taking Me Back.

Just Some Stuff. --RoadDog


I wonder: Can you cry under water?

No comments: