Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

It's Them, Not Me: Dadburn GRBs

With all this unrest going on in Libya and other Middle East countries (and rightfully so because their dictators have stolen from the people long enough) I see our GRBs here are going to take advantage of the situation to make even more money by buying and selling oil futures which will cause us to pay more at the pump.

But, who cares, as long as they make their money, they don't care about how much misery and harm they inflict on regular folks. By GRBs, I refer to investors (even small ones) and, of course, Big Oil.

Prices here in Panama City Beach are already around $3.20. Hope we will be able to afford to drive home, but with all the predicted snow around Chicago, perhaps we may stay a little longer.

That sure burns me, however, when I see that I have to pay more for my gas and these oil companies start making those unbelievable profits.

There Ought to Be a Law. --RoadDog


NEW SONGS FOR BOOMERS: Ringo Starr's "I Get By with a Little Help from Depends"

No comments: