Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Them, Not Me: Mobil-Exxon's Obscene Profits

Just in time for you wallet, news comes that the dear folks at Mobil-Exxon have posted absolutely H-U-G-E profits for the last quarter, over $9 billion!! That is a 53% increase in the previous quarter's profits.

It makes you wonder how come they're doing so well when everybody else if hurting so much? I know I hurt every time I go to a gas pump and fill up.

Of course, these profits have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with these increased prices we're suffering through and it "ain't even summer driving season yet. What will they do then? I don't think it will be nice, whatever they gouge.

Isn't this what messed up the economy a few years back when they went over $4 bucks a gallon.

I tell you, I've had enough of the new Axis of Evil: Big Oil, Investors and the Middle East.

And I should add, the price of gas in Fox Lake, Illinois, jumped from a ridiculously high $3.04 at 1 pm yesterday to $3.20 by 3:30! How's that for gouging?

Can You Pump It? --RoadDog


TIMES CHANGE: 1978-- Screw the System!! // 2010-- Upgrade the System

No comments: