Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aye, 'Tis a Beach Life for Me-- Part 5

I devoured two Britt's Donuts at Carolina Beach and feeling sorry for the two guys working behind the window where you see them making those great morsels because it was fairly warm at the long counter and had to be really hot back there.

Love Them Britt's.  On my Roadlog Blog, I have just finished 100 North Carolina Icons and one was Krispy Kreme, which are great, BUT NOT COMPARED TO A BRITT'S!!!  I'd also have included Britt's on the list.  That's how much of a fan I am.

They are open 8 AM to 10 PM until Labor Day, seven days a week.

I wanted to eat more, but cut myself off at two.  Hey, I don't get there that often.  You enjoy when you can.

What Would Homer Say?  --RoadDog


YOU CAN RETIRE TO CALIFORNIA WHERE the fastest part of your commute to work is backing down your driveway.

No comments: