Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Every Blooming THing-- End of July

I was definitely figuring that most everything in the yard would be dead when I finally for back from my two week trip, July 10th to 24th, or, at the very least, all the flowers in containers.  I mean, I really watered them heavily every day the last three before I left and even put the containers together in the front and back of the house so Liz could water them.

I found out she never watered them once as she is paranoid about how much water we have left in the well, although at almost 300 feet, I think we'll be ok, even if neighbors continue to water their grass.  Hey, grass will come back after a drought, except maybe that located over the septic lines (I found out this the hard way).

Other than the three container vegetable plants, everything survived.  Fortunately, we did have a little rain on several occasions while gone.

Sure Glad the Yard Pulled Through.  --RoadDog

No comments: