Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Even Mom Got Into It

For someone who has always bragged about having only bought one lotto ticket in her life, Mom just bought five of those Powerball tickets.  And, it was her idea!  And, I had to go buy them.  Not a bad thing, but one of the tickets she wanted done by family birthdays.

And, there was a line, but not too bad of a one, about six people.  The guy in front of me wanted the clerk to fill in some picks, but the clerk said he had too many customers waiting to get tickets.  I paid for 8 quick picks and was directed to an area near the back of the store to fill out a card.

I know about quick picks, but have never filled out a card to get specific picks.  And, I didn't do it correctly the first time either. I picked one number from each of five number groups across the top and then couldn't figure out what to do about the Play A, B, C, D and E across the bottom.

I asked another customer if I had it filled out correctly.  He said I hadn't and showed me how.

Not so hard when you know what you're doing.

Now, If We Just Win.  Right?!  --RoadDog 

No comments: