Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, November 2, 2012

It's Them, Not Me: Throw 'Em All in Jail

Help!!  I'm getting gagged with all these political ads bombarding me wherever I look or listen.  Then, the post office has to be making up some of their deficit with all the campaign stuff we're getting.

And, if you believe the ads and commercials, it doesn't matter whether the candidate is Republican or Democrat, they all must be crooks, liars, evil and hang out with the "wrong" sort. Here's a thought, lets throw 'em all in jail and get some people who don't want to be politicians take their place.

This close to the election and I haven't made up my mind for president.  Romney is one of those GRBs.  And I hate GRBs and in no way trust them at all.  Obama makes lots of promises, but he is ineffective.

Maybe I'll vote for anyone who says they will start raising the interest rates on the CDs which are ridiculously low to make it easier for the GRBs to invest and make their millions.

Has anyone figured out how much interest $10,000 in a CD gets for six months at .01%.

It's Enough to Make You Gag.  --RoadDog

1 comment:

troutbirder said...

Understandable but I'm going with the thought the Supremes need some serious replacing....:)