Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

On the Road Again

Driving to North Carolina for a family Thanksgiving and leaving within the hour.

Taking Ill-Hwy-47 from Woodstock to just west of Champaign, Il. and then I-74 to Indianapolis and I-70 east, hopefully to Zanesville, Ohio, for tonight.

Then, I National Road it to Cumberland, Maryland, the eastern terminus of America's first federal road, the one that opened the old Northwest Territories to settlement.  I have never been on the stretch between Cambridge and Cumberland.

Tuesday, I plan on touring the battlefield of Antietam in Maryland.  It was fought 150 years ago.

Then, Wednesday to Goldsboro, North Carolina.

RoadDog


MAXINE WONDERS:  Do Lipton Tea employees take "coffee breaks?"

No comments: