Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

JSS: Skeeters-- Heat-- Boating

JSS-- Just Some Stuff

1. SKEETERS-- One unpleasant aspect of all the rain and floods we had this past spring is an overabundance of some really bloodthirsty mosquitoes. Poor Liz is essentially a walking mosquito bump. Working in the yard is clip, clip, slap, clip, clip, slap. I'm beginning to think my ears have a constant buzzing in them.

2. HEAT--  And, ever since Saturday, we have had quite the heat wave and, even worse, no breeze.  I can stand most any kind of heat as long as I have a breeze.  With no breeze, I can work up a sizable sweat just sitting in one place.

Plus, breeze tends to keep those skeeters occupied and away from me.

3.  BOATING--  This lack of breeze has also caused problems with boating.  Yesterday, between threatening storms and the big heat, we didn't go out.  This past weekend we didn't go out either because of the heat and way too many weekend warriors.

I'll be leaving in a couple minutes for some early morning boating, maybe over to McDonald's for breakfast..

Just Some Stuff.  --Skeeter-Hating Dog

No comments: