Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Ex-Beatle Still Rockin' 'Em-- Part 5


Finishing up that really long concert that I Shoulda Gone To:

28. LET IT BE-- The website Setlist.fm has this the song McCartney has played the second-most in concerts so far, with 473 times. First is the song after the next one. (And, a song I REALLY got sick of back when it came out. That song was on pretty well non-stop.)
#29. LIVE AND LET DIE-- (A song that always reminds me of driving the hotel van from the Sheraton Inn-Walden in Schaumburg, Illinois, back and forth between the hotel and O'Hare, my job when I first got out of college.)
#30. HEY JUDE-- (And, you know it was audience participation. Even I know the words to the refrain, or is it the chorus or chant. And a song I sure was sick of back in the day, but it's ok now.)

FIRST ENCORE:

#31. DAY TRIPPER,
#32. HI, HI, HI
#33. GET BACK

SECOND ENCORE:

#34. YESTERDAY
#35. HELTER SKELTER
#36. GOLDEN SLUMBERS/CARRY THAT WEIGHT/THE END-- (Can't help but think of New Odyssey band when I hear this song now which is a good, great, last song.)

Seventy-one and still tickin'.

I Still Liked George Better. --RoadDog

No comments: