Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy 25th Anniversary to "Roseanne"


From the Oct. 18, 2013, Yahoo! TV.

The great show made its debut on ABC on Oct. 18, 1988, and was a hit right away. I watched it from the beginning and was on my "must-see" list all the way to that horrible 9th Season. It definitely should have stopped after 8 seasons and even that one was showing signs that they were running out of things to write about.

I also liked the fact it was about a lower middle class family. Most sitcoms are about fairly well-to-do families.

Anyway, Yahoo! TV had an article "25 Things You Didn't Know Anout the Classic Sitcom" by Kimberly Potts. I'll write about some of them in my Cooter's History Thing blog.

One Great Show, Especially Their Halloween Episodes. --RoadDog

No comments: