Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, October 25, 2013

JSIS: Sandy Hook Coming Down-- 19 Elements-- $250,000


JSIS-- Just Some Interesting Stuff.

From Oct. 14, 2013, Time Magazine.

1. SANDY HOOK COMING DOWN-- Real sorry to hear that Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown is being torn down. I hate having that sick person inflicting one more injury like that.

2. 19 ELEMENTS-- Nineteen elements were assigned new atomic weights as a result of more accurate measurement technology. Darn!! Thanks to my watching "Breaking Bad" I had just figured out all those elements. Now, I have to start all over again.

3. $250,000-- Cost of a 30-second ad during the "Breaking Bad" finale, up from about $75,000 for the rest of the season. I'll miss this show.

Just Some Interesting Stuff. --RoadDog

No comments: