Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, October 7, 2013

JSS: Great Football Game-- Romo and Peyton-- USA Today $2


JSS-- Just Some Stuff.

1. GREAT FOOTBALL GAME-- Usually, I just watch Da Bears or Da Pack on NFL gameday. But, yesterday, the Cowboy vs. Bronco game was on at both Antonio's and Tommy's and was that ever some game. Back and forth most of the game with Denver winning in the last second with a field goal to break a tie 51-48. And, then there was that great sneak run by Peyton on that one play. It sure fooled me, not to mention the guy filming the game.

2. ROMO AND PEYTON-- And, the game featured two of my favorite quarterbacks. Peyton Manning is the greatest. Can't believe Indy treated him so badly at the end of his great career there. I've liked him since he played at Tennessee. And, I really hate the Cowboys, but do like Tony Romo. He played high school ball about thirty miles from here in Burlington, Wisconsin, and played college ball at one of the little guy schools, Eastern Illinois

USA TODAY $2-- I was a bit shocked today when I went to Walgreens and bought the USA Today to find that the they had jacked its price 100%, from $1 to $2. The Chicago Tribune recently jumped its price 50 cents to $1.50 and that was bad enough, but, now this. OUCH!!!

I Won't Be Buying It Anymore, I Can Tell You That. --RoadDog

No comments: