Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Senior Moments Abounding As I Approach 64

What do they say about first thing to go?  What did the Beatles say about "When I;'m 64?"

This morning I was wondering why the container for the coffee grounds on the maker was in the sink and then found that the last pot I brewed only had the paper enclosure in it.  That could have been a mess, but at least i remembered the paper.

Yesterday at Donovan's reef in Twin Lakes, i was munching on some peanuts in the shell out of a plastic cup when i thought I had gotten ripped off because a whole handful consisted of nothing but empty shells.  Wait a minute, i had grabbed out of the cup used for peanut shells.  Well, that explains it.

Yesterday, i went to pick up our boat with some friends who I was supposed to meet at McDonald's at 10 a.m..  So there I was waiting at the Spring Grove McDonald's, while they were waiting at the Richmond McDonald's, about seven miles down the road.

That Explains Why They Weren't There and Why I Wasn't There.  --RoadDog


SOME CRAZY SAYINGS:  When a clock is hungry, it goes back for seconds.

No comments: