Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Retirement Terri Z.!!

In a short time I am going over to Magee Middle School in Round Lake, Illinois, to attend a retirement party for a great friend of mine, Terri Z.  She is getting to start those golden retirement years nine years after me.

She was the daughter of my first principal at Magee, Jim Rogers.  She started teaching there, as did I, and for 22 years, we were teammates and she was nice enough to be team leader, a job I definitely did not want.  (I had to be the team leader for one quarter and was completely miserable.)

She was also out union president and leader during out 38-day strike back in 1994.  She rose far above anything that could be expected in this instance.

Have a Great retirement Terri!!  --RoadDog


No comments: