Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Last Episode of "Mad Men" Last Night


Sure going to miss that show.  Besides the drama and history, it really had the feel of the Sixties.  It is hard to remember so many people smoking which always struck me about the show.

I loved the hair and clothing styles which changed quite a lot from the beginning of the decade to the end.

I was always wondering if the character shown falling off the building at the beginning was to represent what happened to Don Draper, but it wasn't as it turned out.  And the end with that famous Coke commercial with all the people singing makes me think he got back into advertising.

Plus, this was quite a show about women overcoming in the work place.

This was a fine show as are most every AMC offering along those lines.  I really like "Walking Dead," "Turn," "Hell on Wheels" and "Breaking Bad."


No comments: