Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, January 28, 2016

WLS Top 40 Survey for January 28, 1966-- Part 5: "She's A Must to Avoid"

15.  ANDREA--  Sunrays.   Jumped from # 30 on WLS.  Peaked #41, highest charted song for them on Billboard.  Follow up to "I Live for the Sun."  Southern California pop rock quintet.  Reminds me of the Beach Boys in videos I saw, especially the shirts.

14.  YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SO NICE--  Lovin' Spoonful   Actually "You Didn't Have to Be So Nice."
13.  MY LOVE--  Petula Clark.  Jumped from #24 on WLS.

12.  SHE'S A MUST TO AVOID--  Herman's Hermits
11.  I FOUGHT THE LAW--  Bobby Fuller Four.  Jumped from #26.

Name That Tune:  "Breaking Rocks in the Hot Sun."  --RoadDog


"I Fought the Law"

No comments: