Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, January 8, 2016

WLS Top Ten for January 7, 1966

I get these from the Oldies Loon site which has the complete Top 40 for every one of these weeks.  I usually do just the Top Ten, but about once a month I do the whole Top 40.  There are always a lot of unfamiliar songs which I give a listen to on You Tube.

1.  5 O'CLOCK WORLD--  Vogues
2.  WE CAN WORK IT OUT/DAY TRIPPER--  Beatles
3.  SOUNDS OF SILENCE--  Simon & Garfunkel

4.  LET'S HANG ON--  Four Seasons
5.  IT'S GOOD NEWS WEEK--  Hedgehoppers Anonymous
6.  SHE'S A MUST TO AVOID--  Herman's Hermits
7.  I CONFESS--  New Colony Six  (Chicago's own)

8.  SHE'S JUST MY STYLE--  Gary Lewis & the Playboys
9.  OVER AND OVER--  Dave Clark Five
10.  IT'S MY LIFE--  Animals

Name That Tune:  "Hello Darkness My Old Friend, I've Come to Talk to You Again."  --RoadDog

No comments: