Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Going Back to 1967-- Part 2: "Let It All Hang Out"

DOWN ON ME--  Big Brother and the Holding Company  (featuring you-know-who)
ON A CAROUSEL--  Hollies
MR. FANTASY--  Traffic

GROOVIN'--  Young Rascals  (Soon to be just the Rascals)
SHE'S A RAINBOW--  Rolling Stones  (In their psychedelic phase)
PURPLE HAZE--  Jimi Hendrix

LET IT ALL HANG OUT--  Hombres
TRAMP--  Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
HEROES & VILLAINS--  Beach Boys

SHE HAS FUNNY CARS--  Jefferson Airplane  (Always thought this was a funny name for a song.)
I THINK WE'RE ALONE NOW--  Tommy James & Shondells
BABY I LOVE YOU--  Aretha Franklin

Name That Tune:  "Scuze Me While I Kiss the Sky."  --RoadDog

RAMBLINGS OF A RETIRED MIND:  I thought about making a fitness movie for folks my age and calling it "Pumping Rust."

"Purple Haze"

No comments: