Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Round 2 Vs. the Squirrels Goes to the Squirrels

I shouldn't have been bragging yesterday as no sooner had I posted of my great victory over the bushy-tailed rats than I went upstairs, looked out the kitchen window and to my great chagrin, there was a gray bushy-tail feasting up on the bird feeder.

It took a lot of heavy window thumping to convince him to come down.  he then ran off and up into a tree and started watching to see what it was that had so rudely interrupted his meal.  Not seeing anything, he returned to the scene of his "crime" but took a careful walk around the area just to make sure there were no unfriendlies lurking about. He then went over to the pole and pl;aced a paw on it, but didn't climb.

Of course, I was cracking up, laughing at his prevention antics.

He then ran off.

Looks like I will have to go back to the ol' drawing board.

Dadburn Squirrels.  --RoadCan'tBeatADumbOl'SquirrelDog

No comments: