Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WLS Top 40 Survey for March 4, 1966-- Part 4: "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry"

25.  I'M SO LONESOME I COULD CRY--  B'J. Thomas

24.  WOMAN--  Peter & Gordon

23.  CALL ME--  Chris Montez  Went to #22 on Billboard.  He was a protege of Ritchie Valence.  His biggest hit was "Let's Dance" which went to #4 in 1962.

22.  MY WORLD IS EMPTY WITHOUT YOU--  Supremes

21.  WHAT NOW MY LOVE--  Sonny & Cher    Went to #14 on Billboard.  Written in France in 1962.

Dex Card  plays all Silver Dollar Survey Hits daily 2:00 to 6:00 p.m..

Featured Albums

With Respect to Nat by the Oscar Peterson Trio

If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears--  Mamas & Papas

Name That Tune: "As I Go My Way Alone, I Find It Hard for Me to Carry On.:"  RoadDog

KIDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS:
Teacher:  Can anybody give me an example of coincidence?
Johnny:  Sir, my mother and father got married on the same day, same time.


"My World Is Empty Without You"

No comments: