Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Is It Spring? Nope, Not Yet


I just came in from raking pine straw up by the east pine island and am thawing my fingers out.  Man, it is real cold out there and a big wind blowing the cold on you as well as overcast.  I started seeing stuff falling off the pines, or so I thought.  Must be pollen, but wait!!!  They are white.  It was SNOW.  My working agreement clearly states that I do not have to do raking in the snow, so I came inside to thaw out.

Temperature is 38 degrees.

Yesterday and Monday, we had sun and low 70s.  Very nice and everyone was getting spring fever.  Now this!!!

Sunday I brought in three daffodils from the yard and have some others blooming and several hundred getting ready to bloom.  Hyacinths are getting ready to bloom as well.  Plus, all the rain on Sunday and the grass has turned green all over the place.

Spring or Not Spring.  Make Up Your Mind Mother Nature!!!!  --RoadDog

No comments: