Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, April 1, 2019

I'd Celebrate That!!! April 1-4: Fool Me All of the Time


APRIL 1

APRIL FOOLS' DAY--  **  Not me, but you.  I'll never forget the time at Donovan's Reef in Twin Lakes, Wisconsin, when Jeff moved his parents' furniture outside onto the beach.  Real funny.  But they didn't think so.

NATIONAL SOURDOUGH BREAD DAY--  **  One of my favorite breads.

NATIONAL PENNIES DAY--  **  I still bend down to pick one up.


APRIL 2

NATIONAL FERRET DAY--  **  Just don't let the Budweiser lizard see you petting the ferret.

NATIONAL PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY DAY--  **  Still one of life's little joys, especially with an extra glob of jelly.


APRIL 3

AMERICAN CIRCUS DAY--  **  Sad to see us losing them.

NATIONAL WALKING DAY--  **  Like they told me at work.  "Go take a hike."


APRIL 4

INTERNATIONAL CARROT DAY--  **  My personal favorite carrot is the healthy and highly edible carrot cake.

NATIONAL BURRITO DAY--  **  A favorite.  (Observed the first Thursday in April)

404 DAY--  Computer speak for Not Found.   That's OK, I'm lost around 'puters anyway.

Carrot Cake.   MMMMMMMMmmmmm.  Good.  --RoadDog

TOP TEN TRIVIA:  10% TO 20%   of power outages in the U.S. are caused by squirrels.  Those bushy-tailed Rats.

No comments: