Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Black Friday, I Didn't, But Bob Sure Did


Here it is, Saturday, and I am proud to report that I finally lived up to my promise and did not go to any stores yesterday.

However, my brother Bob is either a fool or the best son that a mother could ever wish for. He pulled himself out of a nice warm bed and stood out in the shivering 30 degree weather Friday morning to wait for the Goldsboro, NC, Staples to open. I should also mention that his wife, Judy, did as well. Their purpose, to get a great deal on a laptop for my mom, $700 marked down to $350.

Well, he got it and also got a case of laryngitis. It will probably cost him $350 to cure.

I Am Not a Worthy Dog/Son. --RoadDog

No comments: