Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, November 5, 2007

Speaking of Getting Old


I love to listen to Bob Stroud's Rock and Roll Roots every Sunday morning. His knowledge and song selection is second to none.

HOWEVER, you can sure come away feeling old, as he always spotlights artists having birthdays during the week. Unfortunately, he also gives their ages.

For example, this past and upcoming weeks:

Tom Fogerty- would have been 66, member of the Greatest Band- CCR
Peter Noonan-- 60-- leader of Herman's Hermits "Something tells me I'm getting so old."
Glenn Frey--59-- Eagles
Johnny Rivers-- 65-- and he's the "Seventh Son."
Art Garfunkel-- 66
Bonnie Bramlett-- 63-- Delaney & Bonnie
Lulu-- 59-- "To Sir with Love"
Joni Mitchell-- 62

"Hope I Die Before I Get Old." Right!!! --RoadDog

No comments: