Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Love My TV Icons-- Part 2


Continuing with TV Land's Top 100 icons list. I'm picking out the ones I like.

78. Art Carney-- Ed Norton was absolutely hilarious on the "Honeymooners." Who can forget his "Hello...ball" address to the golf ball, the laying out of snacks as he watched Captain Video, and, of course, "poloponies."

77. James Garner-- always reminds me of Dad when I see him with both his sense of understated humor and looks. Plus, "Maverick" and "The Rockford Files" were favorite shows. Even if Angel wasn't on the list.

76. Candice Bergen-- Loved that "Murphy Brown." Who will be her secretary today? Then there was Eldon.

68. Don Cornelius-- "Soul Train" Great place to hear the music and watch the dancing.

67. Tom Selleck-- Another great understated humorist. "Magnum PI"

More to Come. --RoadDog

No comments: