Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

New Blog: Saw the Elephant: Civil War


This morning I established a new blog, this one to cover my Civil War musings. Before, I was doing them at my RoadDog's Roadlog Blog, but am trying to narrow its focus. I'll probably start another one on historical matters as well, but at a later time.

Today, I made three entries regarding Fort Fisher, the place that got me interested in the Civil War.

I named it "Saw the Elephant"-- Civil War Musings. In Civil War times, seeing the elephant meant that a soldier had seen actual warfare with the bullets and cannonballs flying.

You can check it out at http://sawtheelephant.blogspot.com

Just One More Thing to Spend Too Much Time On. --RoadDog

No comments: