Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 29, 2008

Da Thumb-- Physical Therapy Days

Speaking of the thumb, I've been going to a hand therapy place in Fox Lake for therapy to try to get full use of the thing back.

They took all sorts of measurements and have me on thumb exercises as well as wrap-downs. Michelle, who runs the place is also a Spring Grove resident living in the southern mansion home by Main Street and Wilmont Road. They have the huge horse pasture next to them, but don't own it.

Everybody's favorite in the pasture is the lone donkey named Julio (as she told me). The donkey who thinks he's a horse. Quite a character.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of doing the chimpanzee dexterity exercise where I put about 150 steel pins into a board. I refrained from making monkey noises, however.

The "wound" has mostly closed up so hopefully it won't be much longer. It is still sore when I touch something.

Who's Have Thought That a Thumb Could Cause This Much Trouble. --RoadDog

No comments: