Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, August 1, 2008

Great News-- July is Over!!

My great thing for this month is the end of July. This past July (and a good part of June) was not the best in memory. It was actually quite bad, starting off with time in a hospital, the first time I've been in one since high school and that was just an overnighter.

Then, I had a picc put into my left arm and Liz had to give me ivs of antibiotics, plus, I had to go to the hospital every day for hydrotherapy , packing, and wrpping of the thumb. Then there were lots of visits with the three doctors involved with my case.

What I like about being retired is the ability to get up in the morning and decide what I want to do. This is not DECIDING what I want to do. It's a more like a job. Be here, go there, do that.

But, yesterday and today, things really changed for the better.

Sure Glad the Month is Over!!! --RoadDog

No comments: