Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A Dog's Flick View

This will be my short take on movies I have seen in the theaters in 2009. My cost ().

Jan. 7th-- SEVEN POUNDS-- ($4)-- Is there any role Will Smith can't play?

Jan. 9th-- VALKYRE-- ($5.50)-- "There are no problems in the world that can't be fixed with explosives." This was one B-I-G problem.

Jan. 11th-- THE STRANGE CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON-- ($5.50)-- "I've been struck by lightning seven times." Life in reverse.

Jan. 25th-- GRAN TORINO-- ($3)-- Not the ending I was expecting. Another great Eastwood effort.

Jan. 26th-- REVOLUTIONARY ROAD-- ($7)-- DeCaprio and Winslett in the 50s. Mad Men, Part 2. Smoke that cigarette.

It's a movie thing, you wouldn't understand.

Spending Too Much Time at the Movies. --RoadDog

No comments: