Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Guess the Movie

In the Yahoo Today section, I came across an article on movie quotes. I'll give you the quote, you guess the movie, date, movie character who said it, and name of the actor.

10. "Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?"

9. "I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto."

8. "If you build it, they will come."

7. "Frankly, Scarlet I don't give a damn."

6. "Beam me up, Scotty."

5. "Hello, Clarisse."

4. "Play it again, Sam."

3. "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

2. "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"

1. "Luke, I am your father."

How well did you do? The answers, perhaps, in a few days.

I Actually Got Most of Them. --RoadDog

No comments: