Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I Should Add....

Elsewhere, I just came across three other cancellations, two I knew about and one I didn't.

ER-- (NBC)-- I kept watching it until the end. Nice finale as the emergencies just continued. However, I definitely liked it better in the earlier days, but good story lines continued.

BOSTON LEGAL-- (ABC)-- Now, this was one funny show with the strangest cases and then, the lawyers. I always thought William Shatner was a bit stick-in-the mud as Kirk in Star trek, but this was another whole side of his acting ability. What was the guy going to do next? And then there was his buddy's summations and court demeanor.

KING OF THE HILL-- (FOX)-- Definitely going to miss that animated group. Hank Hill was every day guy, and then the crazies, Peggy, Strickland, and Bobby. I'll miss this one for sure. I also hated it when they took "Futurama" off.

Some Great Shows. --RoadDog


FUN THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR:

When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and act like it wasn't you.

Push the buttons and act like they gave you a shock. Then, do it again.

No comments: