Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, May 29, 2009

Why Men Are Happier

Friend Lianne sent this to me.

Men are happier than women because:

Our last name remains the same.

The Garage is all OURS. Also, the basement.

Wedding plans take care of themselves. (A big amen to that.)

We can never be pregnant. (I've seen birth on TV and can't imagine the pain.)

The world is our urinal. (Although of late, they have been getting VERY HIGH!!!)

We never have to drive to another gas station bathroom because this one is too "icky." (Well, Ive had to do do that a few times recently.)

We don't have to stop and think which way to turn a nut on a bolt. (I've had to practice and still go the wrong way often.)

Same work, more pay. (Not teachers.)

Wrinkles add character. (Especially when it gets you senior citizen rate.)

Phone conversations end in 30 seconds. (I never understand why Liz will be with her girlfriend for six hours, go home, and talk for two more.)

A five-day trip requires just one suitcase. (And, I'm packed in 15 minutes. Although, I'll have to buy items I forgot later on.)

It Ain't Easy Being Male. Or Is It? --RoadDog


FUN THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR:

Swat at flies that don't exist.

Crack open your briefcase or purse, peer inside, and ask, "Got enough air in there?"

No comments: