Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Them, Not Me: Bin Laden's Sons-- Let 'Em Know-- A Little Osama Humor

BIN LADEN'S SONS

I watch Osama's sons being upset over his "murder" or "execution" by US forces. I wonder how they felt about his "murders" and "executions" of almost 3,000 innocent people almost ten years ago.

Plus, they more than likely knew what he was up to before 9-11 and also knew his whereabouts all this time. I'd have to say they are as guilty as their father.


LET 'EM KNOW

And then there are those supporters of Osama who want to know where he was buried at sea. I say, let them know the exact coordinates, then blast anyone who goes to the site.


A LITTLE OSAMA HUMOR

Route 66 friend Lulu sent along two Osama jokes that I felt obliged to include here.

BIN LADEN'S LAST WORDS: Pizza? I didn't order pizza.

THE NEW BIN LADEN DRINK: Two shots and a splash of water.

A Little Humor Helps Deal With the Pain. --RoadDog

No comments: