Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

TV Cancellations 2011: Sad to See These Ten Go

U came across a Yahoo list of 44 TV shows that have been cancelled as of right now. I didn't watch or like 34 of them, so no problem, but there were ten that I did enjoy.

These first six were good and I watched them every chance I got:

*&(% MY DAD SAYS-- CBS-- Besides Shatner, I liked the older brother and his wife.
CHAOS-- CBS-- Great premise. They didn't give it much of a chance.

DEFENDERS-- CBS-- A different sort of lawyer. I always like Jim Belushi.
BETTER WITH YOU-- ABC-- I liked the generational thing on romance, especially the parents.

CHASE-- NBC-- A guilty pleasure
THE EVENT-- NBC-- Like those sci-fis

These four I am really going to miss:

LAW AND ORDER:LA-- NBC-- Wasn't good at first, but they had really hit on the cast the second time around.

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS-- NBC-- Who would have thought a sports-centered show could be so deep?
DETROIT 1-8-7-- ABC-- Great cast and shows. There is no reason this should be cancelled.
OUTSOURCED-- NBC-- Really funny people in a cast that transcends cultures and brings better understanding. I'll miss this one the most.

TV Will Be the Worse for Their Loss, Especially the Last Four. --RoadDog


YOGI BERRA SAYS: 90% of the game is half mental.

No comments: