Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Monday, May 23, 2011

A Pretty Good Weekend: Yardwork and Bars-- Part 1

Definitely what I would call a good three days just ended, even with last evening's storms that verged on being more than a bit frightening.


FRIDAY, MAY 20TH:

Had lunch on the deck (OD), then spent the afternoon clearing up the wood I cut Thursday and working on Frances' Back 40.

Then met the Usual Suspects at the Tank on Long Lake for music on the patio, a cookout (love their flank steak tacos), buck domestic bottles, and fire pit (which came in great use after the sun went down and things cooled off).


SATURDAY, MAY 21ST:

Since we can only burn on weekends April and May now (and I'm sure soon it will be no burning), I decided to beat the rain and got out to the burn pile early and succeeded in getting what I needed burned. I also worked on the west end of the arboretum.

More to Come. --RoadDog


ONLY IN AMERICA....Do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries and a Diet Coke.

No comments: