Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

JSS: Chain Saw-- Frost-- The Surf's Back

JSS-- Just Some Stuff.


1. CHAIN SAW-- I have a small electric chain saw that I need to use on the part of one of my Bradford pear trees that fell down in a fall windstorm. It is too much to cut by hand. The only problem is that I am scared of that chain saw. I've never used one before and heard too many horror stories.

Just like motorcycles. I think it would be a great road experience, but, alas, I'm too scared.


2. FROST-- Believe it or not, there was actually a light frost on the front window of the '85 Firebird which was parked outside the garage last night. I can't take this Global Warming anymore. I thought it was supposed to be getting warmer.


3. THE SURF'S BACK-- Sitting here a-typin' with my two little fingers and listening to the Surf, 94.9 FM, out of North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, playing all that great Beach Music. Good to have it back after it was shut down for several months.

It's good to have Ted Bell back on his old station, but I sure do miss Billy Smith who died several years ago.

Little Old Scaredy-Cat Me. --RoadDog


YOGI BERRA SAYS: While guest of honor at an awards banquet, "Thank you for making this day necessary."

No comments: