11. ELI'S COMING-- THREE DOG NIGHT-- Always reminds me of The Barn (eating place) at Grant Towers dorm at Orange Bowl-bound NIU back when I was a freshman.
12. BACKFIELD IN MOTION-- MEL & TIM-- Great soul
13. WEDDING BELL BLUES-- FIFTH DIMENSION--
14. WHOLE LOTTA LOVE-- LED ZEPPELIN-- This one takes me back to what we called the Tune Room at the University Center for NIU.
15. I WANT YOU BACK-- JACKSON FIVE-- How do you do a better soul song than this.
16. MIDNIGHT COWBOY-- FERRANTE & TEICHER--
17. SMILE A LITTLE SMILE FOR ME-- FLYING MACHINE--
18. CHERRY HILL PARK-- BILLY JOE ROYAL-- A long-time-coming follow up to '65's "Down in the Boondocks."
19. LA LA LA (IF I HAD YOU)-- BOBBY SHERMAN-- Regardless of what the Kirkster might say, I enjoyed this guy's music.
20. BABY, I'M FOR REAL-- ORIGINALS--
WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHAT SHE REALLY MEANS: I need = I want
Hold On To That Old Sports Memorabilia
14 minutes ago