Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Friday, December 14, 2012

What Does Wendy Order At Wendy's

From Dec. 9th Parade Magazine Personality.

Wendy Thomas' red hair has been a part of the Wendy's chain since 1969, and now at age 51, is the owner of 32 Wendy's franchises in Ohio, and now following in her dad's footsteps, appearing in ads for the chain since 2011.  She says her dad, who died in 2002, would approve.  She says she went to some of his photo shoots and would tease him to get him to mess up his lines, but says she now knows how difficult it is.

Anyway, when she eats at Wendy's she orders a single cheeseburger, baked potato and Diet Coke "and of course a Frosty.  I love to dip my fries in it; it's really good!"  So, sometimes, she must order fries instead of that tater.  Maybe I'll have to try the dipping.

I myself love their baked taters, and, like my dad, those Frostys are , as Tony would say, "Great!!"  But right now, I'm going to McDonald's for McRibs.

A Frosty and McRib.  Now, That's a Combo.  --RoadDog


WHAT SHE SAYS AND WHAT SHE MEANS:  You're so manly = You need a shave and you sweat a lot.

No comments: