From the Dec. 1, 2012, Listverse. Of course, pictures and more text at the site.
10. Vampires can be vampires again.
9. Fewer children named Isabella and Jacob.
8. Isabella no longer has to annoy millions of people.
7. Young people can be sensible again.
6. Werewolves can be werewolves again.
5. No more "Team Edward" and "Team Jacob." I was Edward team.
4. No more frenzied year-long waits.
3. No more vampire tourists in Washington state.
2. Guys will no longer have to emulate Edward.
1. The surge in all-things vampire will weaken, including fiction.
Actually, I really enjoyed the series after missing the first movie. My sister-in-law in NC let me see it, though and was kind enough to answer questions.
Wondering If There Will be a Follow Up on the Kid? --RoadDog