Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Pearl Harbor: The First of the Big Three "Where Were You"

Today marks the 73rd anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor, the event that launched the United States into World War II.  I rarely post on Sundays, but will make an exception when it occurs on December 7th.  Pearl Harbor has always been of great interest to me.

It was my parent's "Day of Remembering."  This is one of those days that you remember where you were when you first heard about it.

For my generation, it was the assassination of Kennedy.  For the next one it was 9/11.

I'll be putting my flags out today, hope you do the same.

This day will always be observed in all seven of my blogs.




No comments: