Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Three Hit Wonders, or, Third Time's the Charm-- Part 2

20.  TROGGS--  Wild Thing, With a Girl Like You, Love Is All Around

19.  SAM & DAVE--  Hold On! I'm Comin', Soul Man, I Thank You  (A big surprise they only had the three huts as I really liked so many of their other songs.)

18.  ZOMBIES--  She's Not There, Tell her No, Time of the Season

17.  LISA LOEB--  Stay (I Missed You), Do You Sleep?, I Do

16.  PROCUL HARUM--  A Whiter Shade of Pale, Homburg, Conquistador

15.  BO DONALDSON & THE HEYWOODS--  Billy Don't be a Hero, Who Do You Think You Are, Heartbreak Kid

14.  DEEP PURPLE--  Hush, Kentucky Woman, Smoke on the Water

13.  CUTTING CREW--  (I Just) Died In Your Arms, I've Been In Love Before, One for the Mocking Bird

12.  KEITH--  Ain't Gonna Die, 98.6, Tell Me to My Face

11.  THE KNACK--  My Sharona, Good Girls Don't, My Baby Talks Dirty

What Color Are You Turning?  --RoadDog

No comments: