Listen to this man. Seven years of college, you know. Trying to reason with 2020 and, now, 2022.

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Record Store Day TODAY!!-- Part 3: Going

I know where I am going to be this afternoon.

I will definitely be at The Vinyl Frontier in McHenry, my home mom and pop record store.  But I am also thinking of possibly getting up to Track One Vintage Stereo in Antioch, Illinois at 348 North Avenue.

Plus, there is Black Circle Records in nearby Lake Geneva, Wisconsin at 772 W. main Street.

I like having at least a few record stores around me.

Every Record Store Day I like to think back on my three all-time favorite record stores, all now gone, but at least two I think still operate online.

RECORD RACK--  In Goldsboro, North Carolina.  Bought a whole lot of Beach music in there and had long talks with gene and Stan.

RECORD REVOLUTION0--  DeKalb, Illinois.  A definite stop anytime I was at NIU.

FULL CYRKLE RECORDS--  Crystal Lake, Illinois.  Always enjoyed talking records with Skip and, especially Shawn.

Be There or be Square.  --RoadDog

No comments: